If you are suffering from hair loss, you have only two options.
- Sit back and watch your hair fall out until balding
- Search a well known physician to treat it with a personalized solution.
The three most important questions in the search for an effective solution are the following:
- What is the cause of Hair Loss?
- What is the stage of Hair Loss?
- What is the extent of Hair Loss?
Let us discuss these questions in a little more detail for clarification.
- Causes of Hair Loss:
As we all know, most of the hair loss is due to hereditary causes and majority of the Hair Loss sufferers are otherwise normal and healthy.
If you have any medical condition or you are taking certain medications then it is important that you consult a medical specialist to rule out any direct medical problems which may be causing your Hair Loss.
- Stage of Hair Loss:
This is an important question to answer as you plan to take care of your Hair Loss, because the treatment depends upon the stage. The stages of Hair Loss can be categorized as following:
- Early stage of Hair Loss
- Hair density decreasing and sparse
- Hairs are very weak and thin
- There is a complete loss of hair
The early stage of hair loss is the most panic stricken stage as well. As you notice the ever increasing number of hairs on your pillow every morning or on the bathroom floor, images of baldness come to float in front of your eyes-worries of future hair loss take hold of your thoughts-full time.
If you have begun to notice hair loss-just relax and read the following…
- Most of the patients in the early stages do not require Hair Transplantation
- Early stages of Hair loss can be effectively controlled by the following remedies
- Rogaine/Regaine: Local application of medicated sprays or Rogaine/Regaine is the most effective form of locally applicable lotion or spray recommended at early stages of Hair loss.
- Mesotherapy: Another treatment where nutrition for the weaker follicles is directly injected in to the scalp with micro needle.
- Laser Coombs: Laser coombs stimulate the scalp to improve circulation which in turn improves or strengthens the weaker hair.
- Late or established stage of Hair Loss:
This stage requires Hair Transplantation
It is important to remember that once complete Hair Loss sets in there is no medication which can regrow the hairs on your scalp.
The Hair Loss has entered a stage where the only reliable method of Hair restoration is Hair Transplantation. The technique of Follicular Units Transplantation has revolutionized the Hair Transplantation field of Cosmetic Surgery-the newest technique of FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) Hair Transplantation has further expanded the options and choices for the patients.
The technique has the following advantages.
- No scarring at the back of the head.
- No numbness at the top of the head
- Quick and pain free recovery
At times it can all get very confusing-which technique is best for you? Can your hair loss be treated with medications alone? Are you a good candidate for Hair transplantation?
Come and get FREE Consultation with our expert to restore your hair loss.