THE BASICS OF WEIGHT CONTROL
A calorie is a unit of energy. Most foods and beverages contain calories.
To lose weight you need to:
- Eat and drink fewer calories (Diet)
- Increase physical activity (Exercise)
- Combine the two for the best results
- The foods you eat and the beverages you drink provide
energy and nutrients.
- The basic required nutrients are: water, carbohydrates,
proteins, fats, dietary fibers, vitamins, and minerals. Carbohydrates,
proteins, and fats provide energy in the form of
calories. Alcohol (beer, wine, liquor) adds calories without
- When you take in more calories than you use, you gain
- The calories you do not use are stored as body fat.
- This is true whether these calories came from fats, carbohydrates,
proteins, or alcohol.
- Use more calories by increasing physical activity. Manage
your weight by balancing what you eat and drink with how
active you are.
Please fill below form and download Weight Management E-BOOK