If you need to know more, Call 04 388 4589 or email email@example.com
Rejuvenate your Skin
VIVACE (vi-va-che) is a revolutionary new technology that simulates collagen and elastin to tighten the skin. It uses MicroNeedling Fractionated RadioFrequency (MFR) energy in the deep layers of the skin to bring the youth back.
The procedure involves placing a hand-piece consisting of Gold-Standards 36 insulated or non-insulated Gold micro-needles on the skin and releasing radio frequency energy inside the skin. The combination of MicroNeedling and Radio Frequency helps penetrate the skin layers, while ensuring the top skin layer is not effected.
The technology maximizes comfort and patient satisfaction. It is customizable to patient needs, skin types and treatment areas. It also lowers the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation in dark skin and can be safely used on patients with melasma and other types of pigmented lesions.
It uses a Red LED to activate skin cells to increase neo-collagenogenesis, which improves skins texture and tone. And a Blue LED acts on the bacterium Propionibacterium acnes, thus, enabling treatment of active acne.
- Its Minimally invasive
- Has shorter procedure time and downtime
- Lower risks such as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and scarring
- Effectively can be combined with Mesotherapy to enable the penetration of active meso-ingredients
HOW IT WORKS
- Micro-needling makes the columns for heating in the skin and induces the growth factor in order to derive the mechanism of the natural recovery. Its effectiveness is similar to peeling, but its damage on epidermis is minimized. Thus, the treatment is safe as non-ablative treatment with minimal pain.
- Direct RF emission on the target tissue by Fractional RF thermolysis.
- Effective delivery of valid ingredients through the expansion of intercellular route.
Is this Information Helpful?
Disclaimer: It is quite important to understand that effectiveness, results, pain thresholds and associated risks of a procedure or treatment will differ patient to patient. It’s because every patient is unique and his/her biological response to treatment is different. We always advise to have an individual one-on-one consultation with a qualified doctor before the procedure or treatment.