Dr. Bruno Montenegro is a plastic surgeon accredited by the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery. His differential lies in the comprehensive knowledge of other surgical areas, in addition to plastic surgery. Dedication and perfectionism are his main characteristics, working together with his team, developing an individualized treatment plan to improve natural characteristics or correct problems related to face, nose, body contour and breasts. Performed medical residency in plastic surgery in São Paulo – Brazil at “Hospital do Servidor Estadual”, a giant in Latin America, responsible for the care of approximately 3 million users and with a total of patients per resident of the most ideal in the world. This institution is now consecrated as one of the best and most popular schools of plastic surgery in Brazil.
- Graduated in Medicine from the Federal University of Alagoas
- Professor Abelardo Duarte Award. Given by the Regional Council of Medicine of the State of Alagoas for the 1st (first) place in the Medical Course of the Federal University of Alagoas, class 2003, according to the Resolution Cremal nº 231/97. Maceió / AL, 2004
- Medical Residency in the area of General Surgery performed at the State Public Hospital (Hospital do Servidor Público Estadual) – Francisco Morato Oliveira (HSPE-FMO) / São Paulo-SP. Medical Residence recognized by the National Medical Residency Commission / MEC Opinion No 19/94 of 12/14/95
- Medical Residency in Plastic Surgery performed at the State Public Hospital (Hospital do Servidor Público Estadual) – Francisco Morato Oliveira (HSPE-FMO) / São Paulo-SP. Medical Residence recognized by the National Medical Residency Committee / MEC Opinion No 21/98 of 06/08/98 – Approved by public contest in 1st place
- Approved doctor – preceptor of surgery of the Hospital do Mandaqui – São Paulo.
- Specialist degree in General Surgery by the Ministry of Education and Culture – MEC.
- Degree in Plastic Surgery by the Brazilian Medical Association – AMB.
- Specialist Degree in Plastic Surgery by the Federal Council of Medicine.
- Specialist degree by the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery – SBCP.
- Associate Member Specialist of the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery – SBCP.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons – International Member.