Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery. State examination to practice at Rome State University.
- Postgraduate degree in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at State University of Catania.
- Internship at Plastic Surgery DPT and Burn Unit, S.Eugenio Hospital, Rome
- Internship at Children Malformation Plastic Surgery DPT and Burn Unit, Bambino Gesù Hospital, Rome
- Master in Cosmetic Surgery and Service at Cosmetic Surgery - Centre of Prof. Carlo Gasperoni, Rome
- Lecturer in Plastic Surgery at Aga Khan University, Nairobi
- Researcher on melanoma at S.Gallicano Research Institute, Rome
- Project Coordinator and Plastic Surgeon Trainer for UN, UNICEF and MAE (Italian Foreign Office)
- Diploma in Egyptology at Egypt Academy in Rome
Dr. Crescenzo D’Onofrio is an expert Italian Plastic Surgeon with background in Research Institutes, University/Teaching and Hospitals around the world. His wisdom and wealth of experience is unmatched and the biggest asset a plastic surgeon can have.
Dr. Crescenzo D’Onofrio is a very well-known international expert in the field of Plastic & Cosmetic surgery. He has an extensive experience as Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon Consultant in Italy and overseas. He has carried out thousands of cosmetic and plastic surgical procedures in many countries:
- Paideia Hospital, Rome
- Nuova Villa Claudia Hospital, Rome
- Gallicano Research Institute Rome
- Bambino Gesù Hospital Rome
- Centro de Saude de Alua”, Mozambique
- Nagar Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh (Project funded by Italian
- Foreign Office and COOPI (International Cooperation).
- Lungi Government Hospital, Sierra Leone Project funded by IMC
- (International Medical Corps), UN (United Nations ), COOPI
- (International Cooperation)
- Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Karen Hospital-Nairobi
- Nazareth Hospital, Kenya
- Dhulikel Hospital, Nepal
- Farid Hakme Clinic, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
He started off is career with a six years internship in a Leading Italian Research Institute for children malformations. The internship gave him a delicate surgical setting which was very useful to develop skills required to do successful invasive and non-invasive cosmetic surgery on children, the toughest and most delicate patients to operate/treat.
Sound Fundamentals on Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & treatments.
He was Lecturer for Plastic Surgery at Aga Khan University and Coordinator of International Plastic Surgery Projects around the world for United Nations and Italian Foreign Office. He travelled around the globe with United Nations collecting a wealth of knowledge unmatched with anyone.
Has conducted many researches and many scientific publications in plastic & Cosmetic surgery Numerous Presentations at International Congresses Reviewer for official magazine of ISAPS (International Society of Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery).
He is currently reviewer for ISAPS and is dedicated to developing safe and reliable techniques in Day Cosmetic Surgery.
Some publications he has written
- Congenital Malformations and related anomalies
- New suggestions on otoplasty
- Breast asymmetry and treatment
- Vertical face lift
- Peri-centric inversion of cromosoma 9 in congenital ear malformations
- Dupuytren’s disease and microvascular alterations
- Tropical Plastic Surgery
- Aids and Surgery
- Acid burns at Gonoshastaya Kendra Hospital in Dhaka
- War scars in Sierra Leone. IMC-UN Report
- Volume Relocation Technique for breast reduction
Literary books titles
- Anatomy of travel
- Lights and shadows
A specialist in Breast Surgery in Day Care
A frequent women problem, because of pregnancies, breast feeding, loss of weight, familiar predisposition or age is the ptotic, flattened, sagging breast.
“When techniques and scientific developments are directed toward improvement in breast surgery, an ideal opportunity exists for restoration and improvement of the quality of life…to achieve an artistic, gratifying result…a great source of satisfaction…” R.B.Noone, MD.
Dr Crescenzo specializes in performing breast surgeries in a Day Care. His technique is quick, painless and efficient. It gives patients the opportunity to avoid being placed in an intimidating hospital setting and spending nights at the hospital. With Dr Crescenzo most straight forward breast surgery patients will be discharged the same day! Not many surgeons can boost of that!
Known for Abdominoplasty combined with flanks liposculpture
with less undermining and no drains
Abdominoplasty combined with liposuction and less undermining, preserving lateral perforator vessels and low abdomen sensitivity in a tumescent technique gives the best result and a prompt recovery. Dr Crescenzo is known and recognized for his skill and work for this surgery. His technique is very unique and delivers great results with maximum patient comfort and satisfaction.
SMAS Face Lifting in day surgery
A day surgery specialist. He likes to minimize the task at hand and do in a simple non-intimidating setting. Keeping the patients interests at heart, looking for simple solutions for major problems.
SMAS is the Superficial Musculo-Aponeurotic System which is undermined and lifted to restore the previous optimal connection between soft tissues and bone frame. His way is to maintain the adhesion of skin and SMAS for long lasting result.
Dr. Crescenzo D’Onofrio is highly specialized and with extensive experience and uses special non invasive technique for the following
Breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, and Day Surgery breast implant in tumescent bloodless technique, under pectoralis fascia with periareolar technique.
Lipoabdominoplasty tumescent technique and less undermining preserving perforator vessels and sensitivity. Liposuction/liposculpture in tumescent or vaser technique Face Lift with small undermining and natural result
Nose reshaping in closed technique Congenital malformations and post-burn contractures.
Eyelid cosmetic surgeries (Blepharoplasty) Nose cosmetic surgery(Rhinoplasty) Ear cosmetic surgery (Otoplasty) Male Gynecomastia
He is not just a surgeon, he has a vast list of hobbies. He Plays Polo and Tennis. He loves to write and has a tall list of publications on books. His passion to travel made him take different challenges across continents, he book ‘Anotomy of Travel’s is a testament to his commitment and dedication. He is also love Archeology and often found practicing Hata Yoga to stay fit and healthy.