Dr. Hasan Odeh
If you need to know more, Call 04 388 4589 or email email@example.com
Specialist Orthodontist / General Dentist
Dr. Hasan graduated from Baghdad University in 2005 and obtained a master degree in Orthodontics, 2010 from the University of Science Malaysia. He worked as a University Lecturer until 2013.During which he obtained an honorable fellowship in Orthodontics from the International college of Continuing Dental Education (ICCDE), Singapore, 2013. During his career in Orthodontics, he has presented many papers in International journals and conferences. Dr Hasan has a passion in creating beautiful smiles by using the latest technologies in Orthodontics such as computerized and custom made braces (Insignia), Damon system, Clear braces and invisible aligners.Education and Qualification
- M.Sc. in Orthodontics, Universiti Sains Malysia, 2010.
- B.D.S. College of Dentistry, Baghdad University, 2005.
- Fellowship of International College of Continuing Dental Education (FICCDE Orthodontics), Singapore, 2013
- Member in Iraqi Dental Association.
- Member in Malaysian Dental Association.
- Holding UAE MOH license and DHA eligibility letter.
Is this Information Helpful?
Disclaimer: It is quite important to understand that effectiveness, results, pain thresholds and associated risks of a procedure or treatment will differ patient to patient. It’s because every patient is unique and his/her biological response to treatment is different. We always advise to have an individual one-on-one consultation with a qualified doctor before the procedure or treatment.