General Dentist / Implantologist
I have over ten years of international dental training and work experience as professional general practitioner and Implantologist. Countries that I have been trained and practiced in: Iraq, The United Arab Emirates, India, and Austria.
My strong organizational and management skills are often sought to assist others in effectively meeting deadlines and managing their work loads and I enjoy being able to provide peer support to my colleagues. I actively seek to expand my professional development and look for new challenges and work opportunities that will enable me to develop further professionally.
- Implant course from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), UAE, 2011
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from the University of Baghdad, Iraq, 2006
- Holder of MOH and DHA licences with Implant privilege (Implantologist), UAE.
Skills and Capabilities
- Proficient in both Arabic and English with equal competence
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively within multicultural environments both orally and written.
- Team worker that works cooperatively towards a common goal and takes the initiative as well as a share of the responsibility.
- Flexible, comfortable with change and works effectively under pressure.
- Confident decision maker that accepts responsibility for his judgment and sees it through.
- Enthusiastic and goal-oriented geared for achievement.