Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery
- Completed primary medical education from Collage of Medicine, Baghdad University in 1995
- Board certified surgeon from Denmark and Sweden.
- Trained specialist orthopaedic surgeon in Denmark.
Have more than 10 years experience in orthopaedic surgery. I have operated a wide spectrum of orthopaedic conditions including fractures, osteoarthritis, joint / bone infections, sport injuries, hand and foot conditions. In addition I have wide experience in conservative treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and back pain.
For more than 7 years I worked at a university hospital in Copenhagen and I took part in teaching of junior surgeons, students of medical college and nurses.
- Joint replacement and revisions
- Infection surgery
- Sport surgery and arthroscopies
- Hand surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING ASSOCIATIONS:
- The European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- The Danish Orthopedic Society
- The Danish Society of Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- The International Iraqi Medical Association