Sculpt your Waist and Flanks
Waist line fat, bulges, love handles, “Muffins” all means that, the curve that you had all along, is lost over the period of time.
Blame it on your lifestyle or the environment, but it is the reason that you can't quite button that favorite pair of jeans
, the reason you don't show your midriff in public anymore, you are reluctant to go to beaches. You can partially hide the extra flab on the sides and back of your waistline under baggy clothing, but it is still there.
Both men and women accumulate fat in their flanks as they age.
Now you can get back into your favorite jeans and get rid of the love handles.
With laser lipo, you can wear the clothes
you thought you'd never fit into, finally ridding yourself of those stubborn love handles, trimming your waistline, and improving your body
Laser liposculpting to sculpt your waist is a simple procedure with quick recovery and minimal side effects. The process involves:
- Local anesthetic to numb the area.
- Use of laser to gently melt the fat directly under the skin and to encourage skin tightening.
- The smaller incisions made to begin the suctioning process with a syringe.
- It’s a slow and gentle movement to remove the fat, meaning limited pain, fewer bruises, and a rapid recovery for you.
The entire tumescent lipo-sculpture procedure usually lasts only an hour and acts to reduce fat and tighten skin. Most patients are back at work in one or two days.
- Laser lipo. Once fat cells are removed from the body, they do not grow back.
- Laser lipo produces noticeable results, leaving you with a sculpted, contoured, and slimmer waistline.